Celebrating my 4th Blogiversary with You!

















4 Years! WoW!

I had a Wonderful Year. I'm still Pressing Forward!

Thank You all so Much for keeping me uplifted and encouraged. 


So much has happened! I don't even know where to start. 




My Rootstech Journey!




What a learning experience! All that information in one place for 5 days went way to fast! 


My Induction Ceremony into the DAR was wonderful. All the work was well worth it. My highlight of the year. July 5th, 2016.

I got to spend time in Pa and visit Dauphin County Historical Society and met Mr. Frew and Mr. Calobe Jackson, Jr.

Visiting the National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg, Pa.

I attended MAAGI this year and had a Wonderful time learning at the Institute. I also got to visit the Allen County Public Library all this was on my Bucket List. 

I do know that I will continue to have growth. I'm challenging myself to writing more intricate pieces on research. 

I want to write more on how I have solved so many challenges in Genealogy with my personal research.  

I appreciate all of you that come by and visit and make comments. 


















































Thank You! to All for Celebrating 
4 Years! with My True Roots! 

Best Regards! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Printfriendly