The Granddaddy at FamilyHiSTORIES Podcast Guest True Lewis with Host Andrew Martin Season 2 Episode 2




True Lewis - Andrew Martin



Thank You to Andrew Martin of FamilyHiSTORIES Podcast !

I feel like I was in London for the Day! I’m most appreciative and blessed to be introduced to a whole new audience in Europe.

It's always timely for me to Introduce and have a wee bit of conversation about Granddaddy Ike.

Andrew was a great and intense Listener and studied my family history very closely. It was a joy to do and I felt honored to be asked to be a part of this Podcast!


"In the second episode of Series Two – The Granddaddy – Andrew gets to meet genealogist 
True Lewis. He’ll be finding out how she got started in her research, what challenges she has faced in researching her enslaved African-American ancestors, how she joined the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), and about her work with Nicka Sewell-Smith as Co-Host of Black Pro Gen LIVE."



Click the LINK to Listen as I go through a few clues on my brick wall on my 5th Great Grandmother Anna Maria Lambert of Pennsylvania and Introduce everyone to my Enslaved 2nd Great Grandfather Ike Ivery of Alabama.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Printfriendly