Privacy and Copyright

Monday, August 12, 2013

My Sankofa for Ike Ivery

This is what I've wanted to do for so long, I felt If I didn't do it, it wasn't gonna get done. I was always in a panic and worried I was so behind on family history research. So out of Love I had to get the ball rolling. Younger folks in my family they can take this start and run with! Back in 2007 I had rumblings in my Soul! I wanted to put a story together with all my family research, the documents and pictures over the years I collected. 

So I went on a internet search for someone who specializes in Documenting your Family History, That is were Ms. Susan Soble came in. She is the owner of FamilyLineStudios.com and she helped me make a Dream come True. 

This was done out of Love. With Blessings from my Elders. With A tribute to my Ancestors. Please take a look at my link to watch my Family History Documentary.        

                                                                     Click the link below:


                                                         https://vimeo.com/77187505


2 comments:

  1. Dear True Ann,
    I am honored. I am humbled. Words cannot express how powerful this video is. This is a wonderful undertaking to remember and document your great family in this manner. I have been encouraged in a mighty way to continue to research and pen the story of my family. Thank you many times over!
    Saundra Williams Blackman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Saundra,
    Thank you So Much! , and I'm so Glad and Honored you stopped by and enjoyed a piece of my Family History. Please continue your research and penning. As I am doing the same. I just had to make a pitstop and get this done. I'm hoping the "Yung-Folk" will do a Better job. I just wanted to get started and give them a Picture. Your Ancestors will guide you and they want their stories to be told. You must continue on. Thanks again!
    Very Much Appreciated,
    True!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly