Guest Blogging at In Their Footsteps ✦

I had a Great Opportunity to be a Guest Blogger on September 20th, 2015 for Author Carolyn Schott 

It was about Traveling to your Ancestral Roots. I have blogged about this many times. So I wanted to contribute my Story when she asked for Guest Bloggers. 

It was a wonderful opportunity to be amongst other Researchers who went to their Ancestral Towns and got a feel for their Ancestors Roots

It's a Series she does called:


 In Their Footsteps




Footsteps...

Here is a LINK to my Work I submitted on behalf of myself and my Family about My Journey to Sweet Home Alabama! and others Journey's to their Ancestral Roots. 

A Genealogist's Hog Heaven

Stop Over!
Let me know what you Think!




Best Regards!






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Printfriendly